Be aware. Some members are receiving phone calls from 972-997-1664 and the caller is stating they are updating the information for chamber members.
This IS NOT from the Duncanville Chamber of Commerce.
Research shows that this is a group claiming to be with the American Chamber of Commerce. Not sure if this is a scam, but they are phishing for information and they ARE NOT affiliated with the Duncanville Chamber of Commerce.
Our advice is that you DO NOT provide them with any information regarding your business or any personal information.
Rockin’ 60 Big Spender Winner
Jon Pope $2,500,
Ray Pursley $1,000
Leon Chadwick $500
** Raffle Tickets Drawing Will Be Sept. 28th**
Rockin’ 60 Raffle Ticket Winners
- 55” Roku Led Tv – Beth Weller
- Return to Romance Hilton – Jerry Frazier
- Subway for a Year – Beth Weller
- Little Caesars for a Year – Ken Martin – Donated to Outreach Ministry
- Chick-Fil-A for a Year – Ken Weaver
- Andrews Distributing Beer for a Year – Angela Barfield
- Round of Golf – Judy Smithey
- Spa Package – Session’s – Leon Chadwick
- Chubby’s Restaurant – Danielle Franklin
- Gold-N-Things Seiko Clock – Linda Dean-Miley
- Dry Clean Super Center- Nita Lad
- Theatre Package – Clifford Freeney
Morning Meet & Munch
Wednesday, February at 7:30 am
Chamber Board Room
Sponsored by Southwest Printing & Copying
Come jump start your mornings with breakfast, coffee, and getting to network with other business owners.
Just bring $1 and your business card.
Networking is the key to business!!
Flavor of Duncanville Expo
March 16, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m
Duncanville High School
900 W. Camp Wisdom Road – Duncanville
Adults – $10
5 & Under – FREE
Students & Seniors (62) – $ 7
Tickets Available at the Chamber Oes & Champions Cove
FREE FOOD TASTINGS WITH TICKET ADMISSION
Get your tickets today!
The Cowtown Charter Busses will pick up passengers at the front of Duncanville High School – 900 W. Camp Wisdom Rd in front of the Shine performance Hall.
The first bus will start loading at 5:00 and depart at 5:30 PM (or when loaded).
The second Bus will depart at 5:40 exactly (So don’t be late).
One Bus will make a shuttle back to Duncanville at approx. 9:00 PM for those that may wish to come home early (After the Band’s 1st set and Live Auction).
The return Bus trips will be after the Concert at approx. 10:00 -10:30
**Do Not Be Late for Departure – Stan Smith will be the Bus Monitor 214-354-1679
**If you drive your car, there is a $10 parking fee to be paid to the attendant**
Evenings Order of Events
Cocktails & Social Hour 6:00 – 7:00 PM (Cash Bar)
BBQ Buffett Open’s at 7:00 PM (Chicken, Beef, Sausage, Ribs & all of the Fixin’s)
Band Starts at 7:30 PM and Plays Their 1st Set
Approx. 8:30 PM Live Auction during the band’s break
Approx. 9:00 PM “Shades of Gray” plays their last set
10:00 PM – Live Auction Checkout and Final Big Spender Winner Drawings
Grand Prize Drawings to follow and “YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN”
**Big Spender Tickets Will be Drawn Throughout the Night**
** Raffle Tickets Will be Sold at the Event & Drawings Will Be Sept. 28th**
Featuring Shades of Gray
Saturday, September 24
Eddie Deen’s Ranch at Downtown Dallas
944 S. Lamar Street, Dallas, TX 75207
Saloon Cocktails 6 p.m. « Barbecue Buffet 7 p.m.
Live auction at intermission « Dancing all night long
Reservations and Information: 972.780.4990
Relax and ride the trail with Cowtown Charters
$10 each, 3 for $25, or 15 for $100
1. 55” ROKU LED LCD TV – Costco $540
2. Return to Romance Package-Hilton $500
3. Subway for a Year $400
4. Little Caesars for a Year $360
5. Chick-fil-A for a Year $400
6. Andrews Distributing- Beer for a Year $360
7. Round of Golf for 4 – Golf Club of Dallas $250
8. Spa Package – Session’s Hair & Nails $250
9. Chubby’s Restaurant Gift Certificates $400
10. Gold-N-Things Seiko Clock $650
11. Dry Clean Super Center – Cleaning for a Year $360
12. Theatre Package-4 tickets to DCT, $100 Roma’s & 2 rooms at Best Western Inn & Suites $360
Contact the chamber to purchase your raffle tickets.
Monday, May 16th
The Golf Club of Dallas
11:00 A.M. Registration
1:00 P.M. Florida Scramble / Shotgun Start
33rd Annual Candidates Forum
The Duncanville Chamber of Commerce and the Duncanville Rotary Club held the 33rd Annual Candidates Forum on Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7 p.m. at the City of Duncanville Council Chambers.
This event gave candidates an opportunity to address issues that will impact election results. Candidates in opposed races were given a 3 minute opening statement. In addition, a moderator asked questions to be answered by the candidates in a 1 minute response. Each candidate then had 1 ½ minutes for their closing remarks.
Candidates running unopposed were given 3-5 minutes to make a statement.
Duncanville ISD Board of Trustee Candidates
City of Duncanville Officer Candidates
Mark D. Cooks
David L. Green*
Steven E. Rutherford*
Gwenda Joyce Lowe
Ron Dotson, M.D.*